Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Q- Cursive - Queensland's Official Font


If you're still a pre-service teacher and are unable to spend extra dollars getting the school fonts, you can download the Q-Cursive style (which is Queensland's official font) from the Education Queensland website.
The font saved to my "fonts" on my computer. But since I use Google Docs right now (which has set fonts), I can tell if its usable in Microsoft Word. I created the above sentence in Q-Cursive Editor which is also available when you download the .zip file.

Thanks EQ for this resource. I'm pretty sure not alot of pre-service teachers know about this one though.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Leesa

    This resource is no longer available at that address but is now directly available from the Learning Place with no log in requirement.

    http://is.gd/qcursive

    It's offered on an AS-IS and AS-AVAILABLE basis with no technical support or warranties but it also has a gratis et libre licensing, with most resources available under Creative Commons BY or BY-NC.

    Andrew

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Andrew. I'll let everyone know. Cheers, Leesa

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...